Many of them asked me thar how to change mac address in backtrack.
It is very easy to change mac address in backtrack as we can change mac address to any in a minute by using simple commands.
1. Open Terminal.
2. In terminal, type ifconfig eth0 down.
3. The above command is used for disabling the eth0 interface.
4. Now change the mac address by using a simple command in backtrack.
macchanger --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 eth0.
5. You change your mac address to any number by using the following command.
6. Now configure the eth0 by a command
ifcofig eth0 up
7.Thats is you have changed mac address.